Saturday 6 April 2024

Verb ကို အ​ခြေခံ၍

I draw water from the well.
I scoop up water with the bowl.
I water the flower.
I boil the water.
I never mess up with you.
I spill some water on the table.
I spit out the gum.
I smell the flower.
I laugh at you.
I smile at you.
I'm joking with you.
I'm kidding.
I farted. I pass gas.
I recognize you.
I love you.
I miss you.
I hug you.
I embrace you.
I feed my children.
I bathe a baby.
I wash my face.
I wash my clothes.
I wash my car.
I wash my hands.
I cook the rice and curry.
I bake the cake.
I fry chicken.
I peel the onion.
I slice the onion.
I grind the onion.
I chop the onion.
I fret about my future.
I worry about my future.
I sip on a cup of coffee.
I charge my phone.
I switch on the life.
I switch off the light.
I switch on TV.
I switch off TV.
I ring the bell.
I sing a song.
I play guitar.
I play football.
I play chess.
I play tennis.
I play golf.
I read bible.
I meditate the words of God.
I dive into the river.
I wipe my car.
I lie down on the bed.
I split firewood.
I listen to my wife.
I respect my teacher.
I have a lot of respect for my teacher.
I dream about my future.
I dread spending time with my parent.
I wet my face.
I sweep the floor with the broom.
I mop the floor.
I follow instruction.
I dig the ground.
I lead my team.
I manage my company.
I arrange my project.
I have to pee.
I drive the car.
I ride motorcycle.
I ride the horse.
I take note.
I knead the dough.
I walk on the road.
I run in the playground.
I sweat a lot.
I climb the tree.
I sell gold.
I buy a car.
I make money a lot.
I shake hands with my friend.
I shout at you.
I raise my voice at you.
I yell at you.
I lay the table.
I set the table.
I admit the truth.
I acknowledge the truth.
I was cheated.
I was ripped off.
I kick the habit of smoking.
I challenge you.
I cross the road.

Play tennis regularly.
Eat breakfast every morning.
Travel often.
Study late at night.
Enjoy hiking in the mountains.
Listen to music while working.
Go for a run in the evening.
Paint in your free time.
Watch movies on weekends.
Drink coffee in the morning.
Volunteer at the local shelter. စေတနာ့ဝန်ထမ်းလုပ်ပါ
S​peak multiple languages.
Write poetry when you were younger.
Cook dinner for your family.
Attend yoga classes regularly.
Go fishing with your friends.
Play video games in your spare time.
Take long walks on the beach.
Practice meditation daily.
Go camping in the summer. နွေရာသီမှာ စခန်းချသွားပါ။
Attend concerts frequently.
Sing in a choir.
Dance salsa at parties. 
Play chess competitively.
Ride your bike to work.
Take photographs as a hobby.
Attend art exhibitions often. ပန်းချီပြပွဲများကို မကြာခဏတက်ရောက်ပါ။
Read novels before bedtime.
Do yoga poses in the morning. မနက်ခင်းမှာ ယောဂလေ့ကျင့်ခန်းလုပ်ပါ။
Visit museums on weekends.
Write in a journal regularly. ဂျာနယ်မှာ ပုံမှန်ရေးသွင်းပါ။
Go skiing in the winter. ဆောင်းရာသီမှာ နှင်းလျှောစီးသွားပါ။
Garden in your backyard. မင်းရဲ့ အိမ်နောက်ဖေးမှာ ပန်းခြံစိုက်ပါ။
Bake cookies for your neighbors.
Practice mindfulness exercises. သတိပဋ္ဌာန် လေ့ကျင့်ခန်းကို လေ့ကျင့်ပါ။
Attend theater performances. ပြဇာတ်ဖျော်ဖြေပွဲများ တက်ရောက်ပါ။
Swim laps at the pool. ရေကူးကန်မှာ ရင်ခွင်ပိုက်။
Solve crossword puzzles. စကားဝှက်ပဟေဠိများကိုဖြေရှင်းပါ။
Go birdwatching in the park.
Participate in marathons.
Play musical instruments. ဂီတတူရိယာများ တီးခတ်ပါ။
Practice calligraphy. လက်ရေးလှ လေ့ကျင့်ပါ။


Visit historical landmarks. သမိုင်းဝင် အထင်ကရနေရာများသို့ သွားရောက်လည်ပတ်ပါ။
Go rock climbing on weekends. တနင်္ဂနွေ ပိတ်ရက်တွေမှာ ကျောက်တောင်တက်ပါ။
Volunteer at the local library. ဒေသခံစာကြည့်တိုက်တွင် စေတနာ့ဝန်ထမ်းလုပ်ပါ။
Do community service projects. ရပ်ရွာဝန်ဆောင်မှု ပရောဂျက်များလုပ်ပါ။
Go stargazing at night. ညဘက်ကြယ်ကြည့်သွားပါ
Knit or crochet. ချည်သို့မဟုတ်ဇာထိုးပါ။
Play board games with friends.
Attend cooking classes.
Go kayaking in the river. မြစ်ထဲမှာ ကယပ်လှေစီးပြီး သွားပါ။
Do home workouts.
Attend wine tasting events. ဝိုင်မြည်းစမ်းပွဲများကို တက်ရောက်ပါ။
Collect stamps or coins. တံဆိပ်ခေါင်းများ သို့မဟုတ် အကြွေစေ့များကို စုဆောင်းပါ။
Go horseback riding.
Attend photography workshops. ဓါတ်ပုံပညာဆိုင်ရာ အလုပ်ရုံဆွေးနွေးပွဲများကို တက်ရောက်ပါ။
Go on r
Watch documentaries on Netflix. မှတ်တမ်းရုပ်ရှင်များကို Netflix တွင်ကြည့်ရှုပါ။
Take online courses. အွန်လိုင်းသင်တန်းများတက်ပါ။
Go to the gym regularly. အားကစားခန်းမကို ပုံမှန်သွားပါ။
Play soccer in your youth. ငယ်ရွယ်စဉ်မှာ ဘောလုံးကစားပါ။
Have picnics in the park. ပန်းခြံထဲမှာ ပျော်ပွဲစားထွက်ပါ။
Go to the beach to surf. ရေလှိုင်းစီးဖို့ ကမ်းခြေကိုသွားပါ။
Visit amusement parks. အပန်းဖြေဥယျာဉ်များသို့ သွားရောက်လည်ပတ်ပါ။
Attend spiritual retreats. ဝိညာဉ်ရေးရာ
Do cross-stitching. ကြက်ခြေခတ် ချုပ်ရိုး။ ယင်းသို့ချုပ်ခြင်း။
Go scuba diving. ကျောပိုးသယ်ဆောင်နိုင်သော ရေအောက်အသက်ရှုကိရိယာဖြင့် ရေငုပ်သွားပါ။
Attend book club meetings. စာအုပ်အသင်းအစည်းအဝေးများကို တက်ရောက်ပါ။
Do pottery as a hobby. မြေအိုးလုပ်အတတ်ကို ဝါသနာအရ လုပ်ပါ။
Go ice skating in the winter. ဆောင်းရာသီမှာ ရေခဲပြင်စကိတ်စီးသွားပါ။
Go to the farmer's market. လယ်သမားဈေးကို သွားပါ။
Visit botanical gardens. ရုက္ခဗေဒ ဥယျာဉ်များသို့ သွားရောက်လည်ပတ်ပါ။
Go to the opera. အော်ပရာကိုသွားပါ။
Go on fishing trips. ငါးဖမ်းခရီးတွေသွားပါ။
Go on nature walks. သဘာဝအတိုင်း လမ်းလျှောက်သွားပါ။l
Go to the arcade. အာကိတ်ဆိုင်တန်းကိုသွားပါ။
Play golf with friends.
Go to comedy shows. ဟာသရှိုးတွေကို သွားပါ။
Go to music festivals. ဂီတပွဲတော်များသို့ သွားပါ။
Go to the zoo.
Go to the planetarium. နက္ခတ်တာရာပြတိုက်ကို သွားပါ။
Go to the beach for picnics. ပျော်ပွဲစားထွက်ဖို့ ကမ်းခြေသွားပါ။
Go to amusement parks for roller coasters. ရိုလာကိုစတာများအတွက် အပန်းဖြေဥယျာဉ်များသို့ သွားပါ။
Go to art galleries for inspiration. စိတ်ကူးစိတ်သန်းအတွက် ပန်းချီပြခန်းကို သွားပါ။
Go to food festivals for culinary experiences. အချက်အပြုတ်အတွေ့အကြုံများအတွက် အစားအသောက်ပွဲတော်များသို့ သွားပါ။
Go to science museums for learning. သိပ္ပံပြတိုက်များသို့ သွားပါ။
Go to the beach for relaxation. အပန်းဖြေဖို့ ကမ်းခြေသွားပါ။
Go to coffee shops for socializing.  ပေါင်းသင်းဆက်ဆံရန် ကော်ဖီဆိုင်များသို့ သွားပါ။
Go to spas for pampering. အပန်းဖြေဖို့ spa သွားပါ။
Try paragliding. လေထီးခုန်ကြည့်ပါ။
Learn how to do leatherworking. သားရေလုပ်ငန်းလုပ်နည်းကို လေ့လာပါ။

No comments:

Post a Comment