Thursday 4 April 2024

PATTERN စကားပြောပုံစံ

1. Do you mind + Ving - ရမလား
A. Asking someone to do something for you
တစ်ယောက်ယောက်ကို တစ်ခုခု လုပ်ဖို့ တောင်းဆိုတာ
- Do you mind closing the window?
ပြတင်းပေါက် ပိတ်ပေးလို့ ရမလာ။
- Do you mind smoking somewhere else?
- Do you mind helping me with my homework?
B. Ask Permission
ပါမစ်ရှင်တောင်းတဲ့ခါ
- Do you mind me closing the window?
ကျန်တော် ပြတင်းပေါက်ကို ပိတ်လိုက်လို့ ရမလား။
- Do you mind us leaving the party early to night?
ကျန်တော်တို့ ပါတီကနေ ဒီညစောစော ထွက်သွားလို့ရမလာ။
C. Do you mind + if
- Do you mind if I close the window.
ကျန်တော် ပြတင်းပေါက်ကို ပိတ်လိုက် ရမလား။
- Do you mind if I sit here?
ဒီမှာ ထိုင်လို့ ရမလား။
- Do you mind if I smoke here?
ဒီမှာ ဆေးလိပ်သောက်လို့ ရမလား။
D. Question & Answer
- Do you mind if I sit here?
- No, I don't mind. Please have a seat.
ဘာမှမဖြစ်ဘူး။ ထိုင်ပါ။
- No, go ahead 
ဘာမှမဖြစ်ဘူး။ ရပါတယ်။
- I'm sorry. The seat is already taken.
ဆောရီးပါ ဒီထိုင်ခုံက လူရှိပါတယ်။
- Do you mind if I open the window?
- No. not at all. Please do so.
ဘာမှမဖြစ်ဘူး ရပါတယ်။
- I'm sorry. I feel cold. Please don't open the window.
ဆောရီးပါ ချမ်းနေလို့ ပြတင်းပေါက် မဖွင့်ပါနဲ့။

2. has, have, had + V3
1. I have my hair cut.
ငါ့ဆံပင်ကို ညှပ်လိုက်တယ်။
2. I have my house painted 
ငါ့အိမ်ကို ဆေးသုတ်လိုက်တယ်။
3. I have my room cle

3. Do you use to + V1 လေ့ရှိလာ။
- Do you use to play tennis regularly?
တင်းနစ်ကို ပုံမှန်ကစားလေ့ရှိလား။
- Do you use to travel often?
မကြာခဏ ခရီးသွားလေ့ရှိပါသလား။
- Do you use to drink coffee in the morning?
မနက်ခင်းမှာ ကော်ဖီသောက်လေ့ရှိလား။

4. I going to - တော့မယ်
- I am going to eat dinner soon.
မကြာခင် ညစာစားတော့မယ်။
- I am going to bake cookies this weekend.
ငါ ဒီအပတ် ကွတ်ကီး ဖုတ်တော့မယ်
- I am going to watch a movie tonight.
ဒီည ရုပ်ရှင်သွားကြည့်မယ်။

5.

No comments:

Post a Comment